About Rideout Mining® Down Under
Heavy Machinery Training and Recruitment
Rideout Mining® Down Under is an authorised trainer and assessor with TAE40110A accreditation.
Peter Rideout, owner and operator of Rideout Mining® Down Under has been in the mining industry for a considerable length of time. His wealth of knowledge helps to make the dump truck driver training courses he runs a success. He has first hand experience in working in mines within Australia. This knowledge and background allows him to offer courses in heavy machinery including haul/dump truck training with a particular emphasis on the requirements that would be expected in the mining industry.
The mine machinery operation and training courses he runs are a huge and welcome success.
The following shows the areas in the mining industry where Peter has gained his vast experience:
- Owner/Operator of CES Mining & Employment®
- Underground and Open Cut Mine manager
- Mine Supervisor
- Mine Inductor Specialist
- Mining Equipment Maintenance
- Secondary support/ development
- Roof bolting/ventilation support
- Open cut overburden removal/ blast assist
- Conveyor Belt moves
- Open cut examiner assist
- Miner driver / Cableman
- Dump truck operator
- Eimco driver
- Inby and outby supplies
- Shuttle car operator
- Iron Ore Open Cut Miner
About the owner
Peter is an open-cut and underground experienced coal/iron ore/gold/mine trained and accredited TAE40110A Trainer and Assessor.
- Trainer and Assessor - TAE40110A Certified
- 1st and 2nd level Mine Supervisor (formerly S1, S2, S3)
- Mine Rescue Certification
- Senior First Aid Officer
- OH&S Advisor
- Human Resources (HR) Management – recruitment & retainment